ON24 Launches Business Training Solutions
ON24 debuted last week their newest online solution software that will provide enterprises on-demand interactive training services available anytime, anywhere and in 15 different languages. Boasting a potential savings of more than $1.4 million and 59,000 training hours, ON24’s Virtual Corporate University (VCU) is the go-to software for corporate learning.
“With the Virtual Corporate University, ON24 has developed an engaging training solution that serves global companies even more effectively,” commented Sharat Sharan, CEO of ON24. “The ON24 virtual learning platform gives the end user unprecedented access to online educational content while enabling employers to scale virtual training quickly, share institutional knowledge more effectively, and save time and cost versus live training.”
VCU was created to offer a platform that facilitates educated learning, peer collaboration, social and social learning that will allow businesses to create a more knowledgeable workforce while saving on costs. Facilitating companywide presentations via virtual auditoriums or virtual classrooms, the software has a multitude of options for relaying information. Even tfurther, with the integrated social media sharing options, VCU promotes the sharing of new knowledge through blogs, forums and group discussions.
SEE RELATED STORIES FROM THE WDM CONTENT NETWORK:
ON24’s Virtual Corporate University includes the ability to connect to Learning Management Systems and document databases as well as an analytical measure of key metrics such as attendance, discussions, and time spent in session.
Other features include the following opportunities that VCU will be beneficial to businesses and organizations:
- New Hire Onboarding – delivering an engaging, effective and consistent onboarding experience for new hires and enabling a global orientation process.
- Leadership and Management Development – flexible access to online training content, so managers can more conveniently fit training into their schedules.
- Sales /Employee Training – with an emphasis on new products, services, policies and skills, as well as providing direct access to subject matter experts for technical Q&A.
- Partner Training – informing partners about products, services and new technologies and programs. The VCU environment also provides a channel for timely partner feedback.
- Client Education – driving participation in new product and service training while enabling customers to discuss common issues and share best practices.